TWENTY YEARS OF SERVICE
HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Clearview works with organizations that are looking for a well-rounded online presence. A website that suits your needs and represents everything your business personifies. The end result of our process is a beautiful website that educates, engages, and keeps your visitors coming back time and time again. We pride ourselves on great customer service – whether you are in need of a simple website, or something more advanced, we make sure to build a site that works for you 24/7 – and we are always available to deal with questions, issues or more!
WITH EVERY WEBSITE DESIGN PROJECT, WE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Determine what pages your website needs and what content should exist on each page
- Optionally interview your organization and author website content for you
- Outline what unique features you’ll need (blog, contact forms, e-commerce, forums, etc.)
- Do keyword research and implement an initial SEO strategy
- Provide you with an awesome and creative website design
- Integrate that website design into a leading content management system (CMS) like DNN or WordPress
- Train you on how to use the CMS to edit your own site content to manage the day-to-day
- Setup analytics to give you insight into what your website visitors are doing
- Test your site for functionality and a great experience on desktop and mobile devices
- Help you move the website to our hosting provider or your own
WANT TO USE A SPECIFIC CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
Clearview always delivers projects that our customers can easily maintain and manage day to day. This includes implementing an easy-to-use web-based content management system. The two content management systems we use most often are WordPress and DNN.
After we deliver your new website, you will be able to handle all of the day-to-day activities. We train our clients on how to use these Content Management Systems so it is your voice and your words representing your business.
Clearview has been using DNN (DotNetNuke) website design and development for years. We recommend DNN for larger websites that require more content control, such as consistancy and role based editing. Our primary DNN development is for large e-commerce sites with hundreds of thousands of viewers.
Over the last few years WordPress has emerged as an industry leader for easy to manage websites that are as eye-catching as they are user friendly.
We recommend WordPress for small businesses looking to create a website as quickly as possible – that can easily, and regularly, be updated.
THE BENEFIT OF USING THE EXPERTS
Our team members that have been building websites ever since there was an internet to publish them. Our approach and the way we deliver service will result in a great product that achieves your needs. Plus, all of our services are delivered from our headquarters just outside of Swindon, Wiltshire. We will never outsource or offshore your project!